I have been nominated by Esther from https://richerfortravel.wordpress.com/home/ who I have had the pleasure of meeting up through a wonderful support group on Facebook. Esther is a fellow traveler and also chronic illness warrior. Please head over to her page and check out her travels to Italy and her latest post to Lego Land! To be nominated by a fellow blogger is such an honour. I thank you so much Esther.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My 11 questions for my nominees :
1. Where in the world are you based and have you ever met up in person with any fellow bloggers in your local area?
2. If blogs had to have a theme tune that played every time people came onto your website – which song would you choose?
3. Why did you choose the specific niche you write about for your blog?
4. Tell us about the best photograph you have taken, that is featured in one of your blogs (include copy of the photo in your answer).
5. What is the most fun country you have visited that is both varied and beautiful?
6. Which social media app do you get most blog traffic through and what makes it work so well for you?
7. How long have you been blogging and have you ever taken time out away from blogging during that time?
8. If you had to choose a smoothie recipe to represent your blog what would it be?
9. Have you ever heard of Fibromyalgia?
10. What piece of advice would you give bloggers for creating images and for taking photos / flatlays / blog feature images etc?
11. Do you make money off blogging? If so how?
- I am based in on the Mornington Peninsular Victoria Australia in place called Rosebud. I just love the name as every time I type it in a rose appears. As yet I have not met up with any bloggers in my area.
2. Sisters are doing it for Themselves by Aretha Franklin. This song was played every night on our first cruise overseas. Each time it was played we danced.
3. On our first cruise we were snubbed by some of the fellow passengers. They didn’t believe we 3 were sisters. I admit we do not look like each other but hey would it matter if we were not sisters? Any way we would chat about when we were going to be famous and they would all wish they had been nicer to us. So 3 sisters abroad was born.
4. I love this photo I took when in Paris in 2016.
5. I loved France. The people are so friendly and lovely. It has so much to offer especially a lover of history, which is me!
6 I love all social media platforms. I get a fair amount of visitors to the blog from all of them.
7. This blog has been going since August 2016 so in the scheme of things not that long. Some months are quieter than others for blog posts but as yet had no break.
8. A smoothie to represent the blog would have to involve berries. Esther we have 3 things in common, the smoothie, the travel and the history.
9. Yes I most certainly have heard of Fibromyalgia as I have been diagnosed with it.
10. I only use my own photos. I love taking photos with my camera or even my phone so I have heaps to choose from. Only when I am nominated for an award is when I use the picture that goes with it. I don’t use any of the programs listed. I like a natural photo.
11. No I don’t make any money from blogging. I know a few do. It would be nice to earn money from something you love to do.
My Nominee’s are:
Esme’s blog is about food, that she has tested and cooked. Everyone that knows me, knows I love to eat and cook. My eyes light up when I log into WordPress and I see another recipe from Esme.
Elsie as she goes by on the blog – real name Lucy has such a diverse blog. You will find recipes, poetry and awesome pics of her bedroom in her latest blog. I throughly enjoy reading Elsie’s posts.
Lorelle’s blog is about her travels around the world and also our wonderful country Australia. Plus some amazing recipes namely gluten-free chocolate cookies, which I will be making over the weekend.
Please go and check out these amazing diverse blogs. I throughly enjoy reading all of these and I am sure you will also.
I have only nominated 3 of the many blogs I follow and love. If anyone reading this wants to do this post please do and let me know so I can read it.
I have used the same questions that Esther shared on her blog as I thought these were excellent.
I want to also give an honorable mention to Sam who blogs over at https://medicalmysterymusings.wordpress.com. Sam is such an inspiration to me and I am sure once you go over and read her blog you will be inspired as well.
Thank you so much for everyone who follows our blog and reads, like’s and comments.